The race takes place in Pallas-Yllästunturi national park which is very close to Ylläs ski center in Äkäslompolo town. The Ylläs region has a large choice of accommodation and a total bed capacity of over 23,000, so there will be accomodation available for everyone, but the race is on high season, so we would recommend that you book the accommodation as soon as possible, this you can cancel later.
For accommodation there are plenty of options. If you staying for the race only you can rent a room or an apartment from a hotel. If you are planning to stay a bit longer? We would recommend renting cottages. You can find accommodation options here:
Lapland Hotels offers discount prices for Winter Warrior racers
Lapland Hotels Ylläskaltio is located in Äkäslompolo village close to the race location.
- Hotel room with sauna for one 125€/night
- Hotel room with sauna for two 135€/night
- Room with sleeping loft for three 157€/night
- Room with sleeping loft for four 179€/night
Lapland Hotels Saaga: is located on the other side of the Ylläs mountain, about 10 km away. It is your choice if you want a spa hotel. Use of spa and gym included in the hotel rooms.
- Hotel room for one 134€/night
- Hotel room for two 147€/night
- 1 bedroom apartment for one 165€/night
- 1 bedroom apartment for two 171€/night
Prices include breakfast. Payment 7 days before arrival. Free cancellation until 8 days before arrival, after that 100% cancellation fee. Bookings untils 28.2.2022 subject to availability. Discount prices are valid during 31.3.-4.4.2021, code: ALLWINTERW